Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Expiriences in Madras University



BLOG DEDICATED TO ALL INNOCENT STUDENTS LIKE ME.........................

Madras University as we all know is an age old university (WITH A LOT OF MISCONCEPTION OF BEING PRESTIGIOUS AND ONE OF THE BEST WITH RESPECT TO ACADEMICS). OK…………. time-honored but but but but...................... no university is perfect in all its activities. So when I started my career of being a postgraduate under the benevolence of this university, I initially got the feeling of pride and superiority (THE KIND WHICH THE AUSTRALIAN TEAM HAS). But like a bolt from the blue the university failed to hold on to its celebrity status.

IN MY NEXT BLOG I WILL TELL YOU WHAT A KIND OF HELL BROKE LOOSE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ReBOrn said...

time:7.10 pm
day: mo(a)nday
activity: eatin my almond fudge & readin sr arnab ji`s blog!
supposed to leave my valuable comments...
wat say?
i truly agree wid ur notions abt the mad univ! it is a mad univ & makes students(intellectual & ambitious ones like arnab)mad.
comin to the poem :-), tht was a love poem written wid versatility!
good attempt on the whole!

ReBOrn said...

poem was too good arnab! keep it up!